Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HATE YOU.

What do you want me to do?
I cannot, how hard I try hate you just because your heart is filled with hate.
No, I am not indifferent to your state. I care. I do cry sometimes and ask that may the Power restore you to your goodness.
I hope that you will see the damage that is unleashed by your hate on others and yourself.
Sure, I hate the effects of your hate on people, on you and on everything that comes your way.
But I cannot hate you.
How could I when I am not sure why you hate so much.
Where did you learn this evil power?

Yes, I understand the reasons that others give to explain your hate
They say you are selfish
They say you want to survive and protect your position
They say you are an evil person.
But that is what mortals say in mortal language

My eyes see differently
My eyes see you hurting yourself
Deceiving yourself
Your hate is burning you every minute
And you mistakenly think that is strength.

I do not know. I am not sure.
Maybe you have come into my path to remind me what goodness and evil is?
In that sense you are sent to teach me
You were sent to make sure I am steadfast on my path
You were sent to remind me to forever love

So, what do you want me to do?
I simply cannot hate you.
Hate me all you want
I only hope my love can consume your hate
Let them call me a fool
For I do not know what else to do
But to love.

Just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment