Friday, May 15, 2009

The Balancer: You will bow

And you thought that I will never catch up with you?
How could that ever be?
When I was there before time than you?

I was there at the point of creation
and I was there with those of you before you
call me by any name
call me natural law
call me reality
call me sufferings
call me liberation
call me anything
I was there before you

And how could you ever think you can elude me?
I am your balancer
your whip or your soother
depending on how you perceive me
but I am me irregardless of your perception.

I can come in many experiences
I am your sickness
I am your worries and fears
I am your sufferings
I am your old age
I am there
till death takes you away from my clutches.

And you
arrogant mortal
think you own the earth?

Be warned I am there
forever there
to temper your arrogance
and to make you bow humbly like the shadows
of the forenoon.

just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment