Sunday, June 21, 2009

YOU LIKE JIGSAW PUZZLES, BABE?

She wrote this to me:

Hi dude! How u doin? For me, well, life goes on. Sometimes it feels like the sunshine and the breeze never go away. I bask in it man! At other times, it feels like real shit. U know what I mean? Oh God, why must it be a roller coaster?

I dunno dude. Life can get confusing most times, know what I mean? Don’t get me wrong. I wanna be a good person and all that. Heck, I am a good person. But shit, people can really f*** u up sometimes. I mean people you trust. Friends. Shit! When friends betray you, it reaaally hurts. I mean, how do u trust people after all that huh? Life got to go on, I suppose.

Anyways, thanks for listening.

Be good. Ciao!


I replied:

Hi babe! I’m aright. Chill it. There aint no fun with sunshine and no rain. Hey babe…enjoy both. Bask in both. You never know why the pain. Maybe to make the gain taste better huh?

Confusing? Seems so, rite? I like to think it is challenging and maybe exciting. Know what I mean? Its like playing jigsaw puzzle, putting the pieces together….needs lots of patience…and when you piece it together one day, then you’ll know. What’s the hurry babe? You late to go somewhere? Enjoy putting the pieces together, patiently, every moment. You’ll get there but get there by enjoying the journey.

That’s great isn’t it – meeting shitty people? I mean, how could we appreciate the good ones without these scumbags around? But don’t be too angry with them or hate them. They are lost too. Just ignore them and get on with the cool ones around you. Plenty of them out there – waiting to meet you –in time.

Thanks too for writing to me. In that sense, you shared a moment of my life.

Take care. Boi-boi!

1 comment:

  1. Its very difficult to find optimistic people around these days. Nevertheless, i am thankful, there still are.

    Good reply.

    :)

    ReplyDelete